Show & Tell (Topic : Solar Planets)

Tell me and I will forget.

Show me and I may remember.

Involve me and I will understand.

' At RPS International School, Sector- 50, Gurugram, a 'Show n Tell' competition was organised for the students to enhance their communication and creative skills.

The tiny tots of Grade Nursery spoke about 'Aquatic Animals'. Some students created beautiful headgears,others used pictures and posters as a prop for the activity.

Grade LKG students spoke confidently about their 'Favourite Bird'. The students used pictures of their favourite bird to share important information about their features,habitats and the food they eat.

The students of Grade UKG showcased the most interesting topic 'Solar System' and explained about it in an impressive manner. It was wonderful to see our little munchkins emerging as confident speakers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PTM